ECCENTRIC EARTHLING UPDATE #12341093
I couldn’t keep count of the updates I made for the past years but gladly this time around my schedule has given me the chance to make re-invent my blog. Yes, you saw that right..
Stuffs to check out
- Header and Navigation Bar
- About Me Section
- FAQ’s Section
- Contact Section
- Fangirl Section
Basically the whole blog, I removed some stuffs and added new ones. If you are wondering why my blog has been quiet for the past week it’s because of my blog’s re-invention and as well as my summer trips.Posted on April 20, 2014 at 23:07 PM • 6 notes
FIVE ECCENTRIC YEARS!
Today marks my Tumblr’s 5th anniversary, I couldn’t believe I lasted this long in a blogging platform. I had moments wherein I wanted to leave and just start a new one at Blogspot, but what stops me are the wonderful, talented bloggers where I learn new stuffs from.
Thank you for making my blogging life wonderful and colourful! Cheers for more blogging years. I love you all :*
I’ll be answering to PM soon! I’ll be having a major update as well so watch out.
(Source: assets)Posted on April 10, 2014 at 15:56 PM • 8 notes
If you have been following for the past years, you’ll probably notice that Subic is always one of my vacation go-to. Anyway, I’ll be spending few days here so watch out for my ‘summer escapade’ updates!! Happy Summer Guys!!Posted on April 01, 2014 at 16:26 PM • 11 notes
Food Club Exclusive
You all may be wondering where those mouthwatering cookies are from and obviously those aren’t from the popular, mass favorite cookie makers — Chips Ahoy, Mrs. Fields, Soft Batch etc. Without further ado, rising from my exceptional cookie list is Sweet Krafts.
I have always been loyal to those cookie brands stated along with my brother’s homemade White Chocolate Cookies (exceptional!!), I never wavered. It has been quite a while since I praise a cookie, I guess Sweet Krafts is really worth the buzz and praise because it is really really good. The tagline — ” not your ordinary cookie” best explains Sweet Krafts cookies for its rich flavor and exquisite taste.
Before I continue on with my critique, my brother who has been constantly hearing praises from his friends for the past weeks about these cookies made him decide to give it a try. It just so happen that the one behind the cookies is also his friend who bakes as a hobby. Without hesitation we ordered, and receive it in a jiffy.
In all honesty, these box of cookies is by far the best I have ever tasted. Now let me inject my critique…
- Chocolate Chip Cookies - are a go-to favorite dessert and is by far the most loved not only by school kids, young professionals but also adults. If you’re a fan of Chip Ahoy! Chunky and Chewy variants then this cookie is for you. The generous amount of chocolate chips or shall I say chocolate slab will make you ask for more.
- Double Chocolate Cookies - I shall honestly tell you guys that I’m really lost for words. It tasted good but I was looking for more punch, the sparkly-eyes effect! Regarding its taste it wasn’t sweet, I love that you could taste the chocolate’s bitter taste.
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookies - it’s no secret that I love Oreo, it’s my favorite snack eversince I was a little girl. I love traditionally eating Oreo with milk but I also wouldn’t mind if its mix in some other recipes. It is clearly evident here in blog particularly my food tag that among cakes, I favor Cheesecakes all the time. So having those food mix in one cookie made me really happy. I felt like a kid again ^^ It was the first cookie I tasted upon receiving the boxes; the reviews and buzz about these cookies are quite an understatement. It is so good to be true!
- Red Velvet Cookies - few weeks back I shared in my Food Club post — Royal Touch that I’m no fan of Red Velvet. I just couldn’t find anything special about it but my perception changed drastically upon tasting Sweet Krafts Red Velvet Cookies. I guess it’s the only Red Velvet that passed my taste buds criteria. Anyway, the cookie had a perfect mix of sweetness and a bit of saltiness. It was really good and mouthwatering that I couldn’t help but ask for more.
I really feel that you guys are now wondering where to purchase these goodies but before I share ‘em details these cookies will make you feel like a child again. I’m really sure that you guys will enjoy these homemade cookies just like I did.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sweetkraftsss
Contact No.: 0918-970-9136