OH HELLO MARCH!!
I can’t believe it’s March already! Before I start on talking further.. its my birthday month!! I’ll be turning 21 in 9 days, I’m getting old.
- Programming project! I can’t be at ease knowing that I need to finish this program in 2 weeks. I also happen to be the leader of the group so sleeping is no option these days.
- Civic Welfare Thesis! I’m 95% done with this but you know how nit-picky I am with details.
- Communication Arts mini-thesis - Yes! You saw that right. I have another thesis to work on. Topic has been decided and I’m currently working on the survey forms. Progress: 8%
- School paper articles - I have to at least pass one before the school year ends. It would definitely depend on my workload in the coming weeks.
- Sports Fest!! I applied to be part of our block’s volleyball team~ I don’t know if I got the spot already but I’m practicing from time to time just in case.
- 'Pamper Myself' day!! Hopefully, I can have one before my birthday ^^
- I’ll blog effectively after all the project and exams.
Yeah! I have been busy for the past days and I expect it to be the same next week. Before I end this post, I want to share you some quote that I posted in Facebook
Posted on March 01, 2014 at 17:35 PM • 8 notes
Life isn’t about avoiding risks, it’s about making calculations and going all in with the things you love.
Cupcakes make everything better…
to be continued….Posted on February 20, 2014 at 19:08 PM • 3 notes
Food Club: Choco-late de Batirol
During my last visit in Baguio, I made sure to visit the famous Choco-late de Batirol. Upon reaching the restaurant I was welcomed with a long queue which then made me think “Do they really serve good food?”.
Choosing a lunch meal took me few minutes but I ended up ordering a Vigan Longanisa and the notable ‘Traditional Blend Choco-late de Batirol’ while my brothers ordered a tomato salad, Bangsilog and Tocilog.
The orders took a while nevertheless I didn’t let it spoil my day and just understood that the orders from patrons were overflowing since its the holidays.
Now comes my critique — the Vigan Longanisa meal was average, how I wish the longanisa serving was bigger and more garlic-ky. I enjoyed the tomato salad, it was really fresh and sweet. Lastly, their famous hot chocolate — well just like other’s review I love and appreciated the thick, bittersweet drink. If ever I come back I’ll make sure to order a cup or two or three of those.
Choco-Late de Batirol
Igorot Park, Camp John Hay,